The Biblical Content:Chronological and Redemptive Story Focused
The Roots of Faith is a chronological Bible survey, from Genesis through Revelation, but it is much more than that. It traces the unfolding of God's progressive revelation of major theological concepts, especially those theological truths that are closely related to mankind's spiritual needs and God's plan of salvation.
In The Roots of Faith courses you will learn…
- The key content of the Old and New Testaments—especially Bible truths that confront what we call “worldview noise" AND the Bible content that you (and others) need to clearly understand God's redemptive story.
- The chronology of 25 major Bible eras and 100 key Bible events—how the Bible progressively unfolds from Genesis through Revelation. And you will learn how to think your way through the Bible, using these eras and events as mental hooks.
- The geographic locations where major Bible events occurred.
The Learning Experience:
Engaging, Interactive, and FUN!
Students learn best when they are deeply engaged in the learning process, interacting with other students, and having fun! So we've designed these courses to optimize your Bible learning experience. You will appreciate the creative “Focus" activities for each event-lesson, the many and varied table-group learning experiences, and the double-daily “velcro" activities that will help make your learning “stick." And you'll go away with your own set of ChronoBible cards to use in ongoing review and further mastery of the Bible's Big Story.
In The Roots of Faith courses you will…
- Fill your “teaching toolbox" with all of the creative teaching-learning methods needed for you to teach these courses to others.
- Receive approximately 200 pages (per course) of Bible commentary related to all of the Bible passages studied in the event-lessons of the courses.
- Become a certified course instructor for teaching The Roots of Faith.
Login for Course Exams
If you are enrolled in one of The Roots of Faith courses for ABWE pre-field Bible course credit or for college or graduate credit and you have received an email with instructions for the course, including your username and password, you can access the course exams from the link below. If you are unable to access the exams, email us at
OT Login NT Login