The Way to Joy - Hebrew
The Way to Joy is a leader-guided foundational Bible study book, intended primarily for use as an evangelistic follow-up discipleship study. Its primary intended use is for one-to-one discipleship sessions. However, it can also be used in small group contexts or as a study book for classes with new converts.
The ten lessons in The Way to Joy focus on an overview of God's redemptive plan, the Chronological Bridge to Life, assurance and security of salvation, the Bible, prayer, the Holy Spirit, personal holiness, witnessing, the local church, and God's plan for our lives.
Unlike some books of this type, The Way to Joy provides provocative questions to stimulate discipling conversations between the leader and the learner. It is beautifully illustrated with customized full-color visual illustrations. In addition to the 32 pages of discipleship content, a set of Bible memory verse cards is included in each book.
- The Joy of Hope: God's Eternal Plan
- The Joy of Eternal Life: Salvation
- The Joy of Confidence: Assurance and Security
- The Joy of Guidance: God's Word
- The Joy of Communion: Prayer
- The Joy of Empowerment: The Spirit-Controlled Life
- The Joy of Purity: Personal Holiness
- The Joy of Sharing: Witnessing
- The Joy of Fellowship: The Local Church
- The Joy of Purpose: God's Plan for You
Below are discount prices on quantity orders for the Hebrew version of The Way to Joy. These reduced rates will be applied in the shopping cart when you update the quantity of your order. Quantities are limited, so please call before ordering more than 5.
Call for pricing