Who It’s For
Good Soil Evangelism Online is ideal for pastors, mission leaders, missionaries, youth leaders, deacons and elders, other church leaders, or anyone else looking to make lasting, life-altering impacts, personally or through their ministry organizations.
If you find yourself stalled in your missional or evangelism efforts, this online course will help identify where and why you are struggling and will provide you with the skills and ministry resources necessary to reach your friends, neighbors, co-workers, relatives, and others who need to hear God’s good news, the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- This course is an active, group-learning experience, similar to the classroom version. Throughout the course, you will actively connect with your facilitator(s), fellow learners, and the conceptual content.
- Typical group size is 6-15.
- Time Length: 15 days (starts on a Wednesday and ends two weeks later on Wednesday)
- Engagement time: total of 14-16 hours, which includes two 60–75-minute video conference meetings with the whole group.
- You are asked to invest 45-90 minutes in the course every day. You have flexibility as to when in the day you complete your assignments, but assignments are due each day (with a smaller amount over the weekends allowing flexibility for choosing your day off.)
- Assignments include reading, listening, watching video clips, individual reflection, group brainstorming and problem solving, group forum discussions, individual prayer and planning, Internet exploration, field practice conversations, and a teaching assignment. Accountability is provided for completion of all the required activities, and you receive personalized feedback from your facilitator(s).