Gaining Ground as a TRULY Evangelistic Church
Gaining Ground as a TRULY Evangelistic Church begins with a story of four pastors who discover and implement the essentials to leading a church to become TRULY evangelistic, not merely evangelical.
Then the book continues with chapters devoted to each of these essentials, all embedded in a logical visual model: Evangelistic Pastor, E-Team, THE Mission, Local Focus, Congregational Warmth, Equipped Congregation, Basic Discipleship, Peer Accountability, Evangelistic Praying, Shared Rejoicing, Strategic Simplicity, and Relentless Pursuit
The book is the result of the collaboration of four members of the Good Soil Team with a total of approximately 150 years of missionary, pastoral, and leadership training experience.
Available in August 2021!
Add your email below and we’ll alert you when this book is available for purchase. You’ll also be offered our special prepublication rate of $8.00 -- nearly 50% off retail!
* Note that putting your name on our prepublication list doesn’t obligate you to make a purchase, but qualifies you for our prepublication rate.
Would you like counsel & guidance in leading your church to become TRULY evangelistic?
- Interact with other church leaders who are striving toward the same goal
- Receive training and resources to mobilize your congregation to reach its local mission field
- Access a Leader’s Guide to help you facilitate the principles in Gaining Ground as a Truly Evangelistic Church
- Receive coaching from an experienced pastor who has been where you are