The Roots of Faith - Middle School Book 4
The Roots of Faith - Middle School Book 4 is the fourth book
in a set of eight (4 Old Testament and 4 New Testament). The set of
books takes the student through the entire Bible by touching on 100
Bible events. Each book is designed to equip believers to tell God's
story of redemption as it has been revealed in the Old and New
Book 4 covers the 14 chronological events under the
Bible eras "Judges", "Monarchy", "Division", "Exile" and "Return."
- The Judges, an Era of Spiritual Darkness
- Some Bright Lights in an Era of Darkness
- Saul, Israel's First King
- King David, a Special King for Israel
- David's Messianic Psalms
- King Solomon, David's Son
- The Kingdom of Israel Divided
- God's Prophets Elijah & Elisha
- Pre-Exilic Prophecies of Israel & Judah
- The Exiles of Israel & Judah
- Exilic Prophecies from Judah
- Exilic Prophecies from Babylon
- Jews Return to Jerusalem
- The Walls Rebuilt & the People Revived
Each event lesson can take from 40 minutes to an hour and a half depending on your situation and/or the amount of material you use from each lesson. These books are beautifully designed so each student can write in his/her own workbook and keep for future reference. There are maps as well as a colorful event image for each lesson accompanied by a narrative of the Bible event from the book, Reflections from God's Story of Hope.
This curriculum resource is designed for use in Christian schools, homeschooling, and Sunday School. A teacher's online resource center is available to organizations and teachers upon request when purchasing this product.
Books 1-4 can be purchased as an Old Testament Set for $25.
Books 5-8 can be purchased as a New Testament Set for $25.
Books Size: 8 1/2" x 11"